Spring Break in the Heart of Calgary
Welcome to Summit Spring Camp
Looking for an action-packed and incredibly fun way to spend your spring break in March? Look no further than Summit Spring Camp!
The Ultimate 1- Week Spring Fables: Tales of Fantastical Lands
Mar 25 – Apr 1, 2024
4 days March 25-28 – $299
5 days March 25 – April 1 – $375
WHCA 1940 6 Ave NW Calgary
Closed March 29th for the Good Friday Statutory Holiday
– This is a recreational program and as such is not eligible for Subsidy for Affordability Grant funding.
– Summit Spring is intended for school age children who are currently enrolled in Kindergarten to Grade 6.
– Summit Spring dates align with the Calgary Board of Education Spring Break.
Summit Spring Camp is your ticket to an unforgettable week of adventure, exploration, and excitement. Whether you’re a returning camper or joining us for the first time, get ready for an incredible experience like no other.
Why Choose Summit Spring Camp?
Unmatched Fun: Our camp is all about having a blast while staying active. From thrilling outdoor activities to creative workshops, there’s something for everyone.
Expert Staff: Our dedicated and experienced staff are committed to ensuring your child’s safety, well-being, and enjoyment throughout the week.
Friendships for a Lifetime: Summit Spring Camp is not just about activities; it’s also about making friends, building memories, and creating bonds that last a lifetime.
Register now for the Summit Spring Camp 2024 Spring Fables: Tales of Fantastical Lands
Our mission at Summit Kids is to make a better world, one child at a time.
How does Summit achieve this?
Building on how children think, learn and behave and supporting them to develop friendships that foster a sense of connection, security, and build self-confidence. At Summit, children’s creative abilities are nurtured; allowing them to express themselves, understand others, and navigate complex social & emotional climates.
Our programming is designed to balance cognitive, social, and emotional development and behaviour; it’s not a matter of left or right brain, but rather the whole child.
- Evidence-based Programming
- Community Resources
- Whole Child/Whole Body
Health & Safety
We know you’re worried about keeping your child stays safe and healthy. We got you.
Our team is not only keeping up with the current health guidelines but we’re exceeding them. Here’s just a few things we’re doing:
- DAILY health assessments for ALL staff prior to entering the building
- FREQUENT hand-washing and hand sanitizer
- HOUSEKEEPING staff roam the building to ensure all high-touch surfaces are cleaned often
- REGULAR cleaning of the playground structure
- nightly SANITIZING of toys, games, chairs, tables and sports equipment
It’s different at the top
(just ask our members)
Summit Kids is an enriching program with a fresh and innovative approach to out-of-school time. We have created an environment that encourages all children to achieve their best while having fun being a kid.